【JE Machine Tech】AR 10 .308 Made in USA 12" Aluminium MLOK Handguard #00538
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
12" Aluminium MLOK Handguard
- Patent Pending
- Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodize
- NSR type Barrel Nut included
- Made in USA
Free- Float Handguard including NSR Barrel Nut Installation Instruction and Tips:
1) Hand tightened the barrel nut on both ways to determine which side would align the best. The top set of holes landed just shy of 12 o'clock (with clockwise being the direction the barrel nut was turned to tighten it on).
2) After removing and applying grease to the threads, I torqued the nut to the receiver at 40lbs. You need to do this multiple times.
3) After each torque down I removed the barrel nut with a breaker bar and increased the weight on my torque wrench for the next torque down. The nine times was a result of how many of these repetitions I had to complete in order to reach the proper torque weight (which aligned the nut properly).
All HUNTER SELECTION accessories carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against manufacturer's defects in original materials and workmanship. If your HUNTER SELECTION accessory shows evidence of such defects, HUNTER SELECTION will fix, repair, or replace your accessory at the most cost effective manner possible. HUNTER SELECTION does not warranty products or damage caused to our products as a result from improper installation or incorrect installation of other manufacturers' products. Be sure to keep your sales ticket or receipt as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
J&E Machine Tech
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.