【Hunter Select】Standard Shotgun Heat Shield Cover #00546
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Standard Shotgun Heatshield
- 13.5 Inches. Made from formed steel with elongated cooling slots which allow for fast dissipation of heat
- Slips over the barrel and is secured with supplied hardware
- Black oxide finish matches most shotgun components.
- Protects your hands from burns & Provides a secure, non-slip, grasping surface
- Easy to install, requires no modifications to firearm; *Once you measure your barrel width and width of shield, use a cloth rag with a vise or vise-grips to open or compress shield to width that is within 1/16" gap to your barrel- this avoids scratching the barrel during installation. When the shield is correct width, simply slide over barrel and secure with supplied hardware.
- No gunsmithing required. Will fit most popular 12ga. pump shotguns. Fits 12 gauge barrels only for Norinco 98, Mossberg 500 and 590 (except 590A1), Maverick 88, Remington 870, 1100 and 11-87 (non-rib vented), Winchester 1200 and 1300.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.